Help - Lookup an IP Address
Addresses can be entered by using the input boxes (Single / List) or by passing them as parameters in the URL:
Any punctuation character can be used to split the addresses except '.' (dot) and ':' as these characters are used in the addresses themselves.
IP addresses can be entered in either IPv4 or IPv6 address format:
- IPv4 decimal (quad-dot standard notation)
- IPv4 hexadecimal (numbers must start with '0x')
- IPv4 octal (numbers must start with a leading 0)
- IPv4 binary
- IPv4 long (a single decimal number)
(All IPv4 address numbers must be expressed in the same base)
- IPv6 (compressed or uncompressed)
- IPv6 "IPv4 compatible"
- IPv6 "IPv4 mapped"
- IPv6 6to4
- IPv6 ISATAP
- IPv6 teredo